What we do in the world
We believe to create a strong community, we have to be a part of providing strong community programs such as Veterans Services.
Profits from our current Coloring Page offerings go to provide Free Veterans WRAP for Recovery Group. We hope you will support the program.
We Carry Our Message By:
- Participating in local events and festivals to raise awareness and provide Education regarding Wellness & Recovery
- Provide Educational and Support Materials to individuals and families experiencing trauma/Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sale of Merchandise to raise funding for program initiatives
- Sponsorship of our own 'Auspicious Fishin' team in walkathons and sporting events
- FREE WRAP Planning Group for Veterans (Military ID or verification)- contact or check the calendar for dates
- Provide information & Training to Hospice, Hospital & Urgent Care Centers, and Advocacy Groups about available Self Directed Care Resources
- Future Programs: Retreat Program for Families